July 20, 2009

Julia is 7 months!!

So saturday marked my Julia's 7 month birthday! Time seems to be flying by and its very hard for me to believe that she will be a year old in just 5 months! I dont even want to think about it, it makes me get all emotional...lol! So my little girl started crawling this last week, like full on mobile style:) She's been taking little strides and scoots for the past 3 weeks but last week she decided enough playing around, im outta here!! And she is literally out of here! She loves her new found independence and is roaming around the house like she owns the place:) She now thinks that she is a big girl and can do whatever she wants, the last few days she is deciding that she can pull herself up on things, unfortunately her body says "im not ready for this" and she's fallen a few times:( Saturday was also her first trip to the fair. We went to the Orange County Fair, it was a lot of fun and MUCH cooler over there!! Papa bought her her first red wagon. She loved sitting it in, and being pushed around the fair, who wouldnt:) Sunday we went to my cousin Nick's house for a Birthday BBQ for my Auntie Roxey. Julia got to go swimming with her cousin Jayda! It was SUPER hot so it was nice to get her in the cool water. I posted some pics from our weekend below. Enjoy!







No comments: