August 22, 2008

23 Weeks Today!!

So today i am 23 weeks pregnant! My pregnancy is starting to go by very quickly and I am trying to savor every moment of it. I went for my doctors appointment yesterday and it went really well. I am measuring at 24 weeks so doc says she's a little big but that is perfectly fine. I have only gained one pound which Dr. says is also perfectly fine as long as baby Julia is growing. I have to go in for some bloodwork tomorrow, to ck for gestational diabetes and also to make sure my iron levels are ok, so please keep that in your prayers. Julia continues to make herself known more and more. She is moving and grooving throughout the day. Robert got to feel her the other night just rolling around in my tummy and he said he couldnt believe there was a little person just moving around in my belly! We got our stroller/carseat combo yesterday and just couldnt wait to put it together.I was looking at the carseat just daydreaming about putting my little lovebug inside of it:) I also got this really cute CD called Praise Baby, and i play it for her every night so she can listen to some worship music and I pray she comes out alreay knowing her need for Jesus! Well thats it for now i guess, talk to everyone soon!! I also posted a recent pic of my growing belly!



Robert, Leslie, and Baby Julia!!








No comments: