August 11, 2008

My 24th Birthday

So Yesterday was my 24th birthday, wow time seems to be flying by.

Robert took me to The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, it was so much fun. All the different kinds of fish and sea life were amazing. The sea lions were definitely my favorite, they are so smart and love to be funny!

Julia seemed to like it too she was moving and kicking all day. I cant wait to take her there after she is born. We got touch the baby sharks and stingrays, i have to admit it was a little scary at first but after a few times it was amazing to be able to touch them. After our day at the Aquarium we headed to my parents house for some birthday grub...yumm. It was my dinner choice, so my mom made homemade chicken nuggets and broccoli cheese and rice casserole...mmmm....amazing:)

So all in all it was great day just hanging out with my husband and my family. Thanks guys for an amazing day!!











No comments: