December 29, 2008

Mommyhood

So i thought i would update this blog a little bit while my sweet little angel takes a nap. Mommyhood so far has been more than i could ever imagine. I love it. I am so exhausted but so alive and happy all at the same time, its amazing. Today was her first Dr appt and it went great. She now weighs 7lbs 3 oz which means she has gained 2oz since leaving the hospital, which dr says is wonderful. She is in excellent health and her growth is progressing normally:) I am so happy my little bug got a clean bill of health. She also had her first bath last night, it was definitely an adventure, she seemed to like it but definitely didnt like being taken out afterward, too cold i think:) Becoming a mother has definitely had its challenges, but seeing this beautiful little girl that God has blessed me with has made it all worth it. Please continue to pray for our little family as we adjust to having this new little one to care for. Thanks:)


No comments: