January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know its a little late but happy new year to everyone!! Being a mommy has definitely been keeping me busy lately:) I am loving every minute of it. I cant believe my little girl is already three weeks old today:) Time is sure going by fast. Julia has already grown so much in my eyes. She is definitely starting to develop her little personality, she is awake for longer periods during the day and i love to just sit on the couch and talk to her and give her LOTS of kisses. She is starting to discover her voice and makes the cutest little noises:) Robert and I are about to celebrate our 3 year anniversary on monday. I cant believe we have been married three years already, it has sure gone by quickly. I pray the Lord will continue to strengthen our marriage and our walk with Him. I am so happy to be sharing this experience of raising a child with Robert, watching him become a daddy is a true blessing.




pink i love my family Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: