April 25, 2009

My Big Girl!








So i decided to write a little while my little one takes a nap:)




I cant believe my little girl is already 4 months old! She is growing so fast and is getting more and more beautiful everyday. This morning was a huge milestone for my Noelle. She is officially rolling over!!! Both Sides:)




This little girl has changed my life so much! I couldnt imagine life without her now:) Please be praying for the coming months as we prepare for her dedication. The tentative date is July 5th because my big brother is supposed to be in town that day! As some of you may know i have been really going back and forth on how i should do it and the Lord has really put on my heart that this is an important and special thing that we are going to be doing and there shouldnt be any confusion or stress about it. After some prayer and counsel we have decided not too have a large family function. My main concern was that i didnt want it to have the appearance of a baptism because it isnt that at all! No big party, no God-parents, just my husband and I standing before our church dedicating that we will raise our Daughter in the ways of the Lord. That is what baby dedication is about.



Julia also stared on rice cereal about a week or so ago and she absolutely loves it now. She is starting to get the hang of it instead of trying suck on the spoon:) Next month we are going to introduce a vegetable as well. Dr said one thing at a time that way if she's allergic to something we will know what it is. She also had her 4 month ck up this last monday and is doing great! She is 13lbs 9oz and 25inches. Dr says shes right at average for weight and a little above average in height! Dr says she is also developing wonderfully and actually a little ahead of the rest...yay! So proud of my smart girl!


I guess thats it for now, i will post again soon:)

No comments: