April 7, 2009

These Days.....

Wow, its been forever!!! So sorry....

Life for our little family has been so amazing with this little princess of ours:)
Our little Noelle is almost 4 months old already, I cant believe how fast she is growing. These last few months have been full of adjustments and learning for mommy and daddy!

I went back to work at the beginning of February, it has been really hard to leave her all day, but we are starting to get on a little routine and its working out really well, though i do miss her all day long! Over the last couple of months we have been so excited to celebrate some first holidays with Julia. First Christmas, First New Years, First Valentines Day, First St Patty's Day and this Sunday her First Easter:)

Being Julia's mommy has been such a privelige and blessing to me. I never imagined i would feel this much love for one person. She is my world and everything I do in my life now, she is my motivation!

Robert is so in love with his little princess, i love to watch him play with her and talk to her! His face just lights up when she smiles at him. He is such a proud daddy! It has been amazing to watch God turn Robert into a Godly father:)

I posted a slideshow below, they are pictures from the last few months...enjoy!


No comments: