September 4, 2009

Learning New Things!

So my little Lovebug is almost 9 months now and it amazes me everyday how smart she is. Maybe I have a little bias, but oh well:)She isnt walking quite yet but she loves to walk while Mama holds her fingers:) She can stand by herself for a few seconds but then gets a little wobbly and decides sitting is the way to go!! She is VERY impatient when it comes to mealtime(sounds like her daddy), so we have been trying to get her to say MORE instead of giving an impatient SCREAM! Well the repeating paid off and she now says MORE! So now that she's got that we are trying to hook a PLEASE onto the end of that because the last thing I want is to hear my precious daughter screaming MORE from across the room:)

I think i am starting to get a small preview of what a hard time i am going to have with disciplining this little princess of mine. Yesterday my mom and i went to the grocery store with Julia and for the most part she was a good girl, but after awhile it seemed she was getting bored and trying to amuse herself, well she decided that the way to do this was to let out some loud little ear piercing screams and wait for the reaction! OH NO! So i gave her a very stern, No Julia! She preceded to laugh and do it again! So I repeated the No Julia, thats not good! Well that didnt work either, again I got a smile and another little squak! So i gave her a little tap on the mouth(not hard of course) just to scare a little and said again Julia, Mommy said NO! It definitely took her back but her response was a mad look and a errrrr noise! OMG! I am SO in for it! Haha!

This past month or so she has really been breaking my heart. She gets so sad when i leave for work and it totally crushes me. Luckily her sitter says she only cries for a few minutes and then shes fine! So great, she only does it long enough to make me feel bad?!? LOL....The welcome home reaction I get from her is awesome though. She kicks her little legs and waves her arms and yells...MAMA...MAMA!! That makes my heart ALL happy:)

OK well I guess thats all for now! I could go on and on about this little girl!


























No comments: