July 18, 2008

5 Months Today:)

Well today is my 5 month mark, and i am so thankful to have made it this far without any major problems. My belly continues to grow and I am feeling this baby move more and more everyday. Some yucky things lately are my back is sore by the end of the day, i have the worst memory and have just completely lost any smarts i did at one time possess. Sleeping is a major chore, before i got pregnant i was a stomach sleeper, so that had to change, now they say dont sleep on your back either so im trying to get used to sleeping on my sides which is definitely not a position of choice for me, not to mention i have to pee at least twice a night, i have crazy dreams that wake me up and i just feel like im tossing and turning all night. I went and got a pillow thats called a Snoogle its like an amazing pregnancy pillow that keeps you from turning on your back and you can put it between your legs too which I've heard helps. Last night was my first night with it and it is AMAZING, let me tell you. I slept so good and i was comfortable, thank you Lord because everyday I was waking up in a FOUL MOOD because I hadnt gotten any sleep. All the yucky things aside though, its all worth it. Everytime I feel this baby move or look in the mirror and see my belly growing so that this child can grow, it justs puts a smile on my face and all the aches and pains go away. Its amazing and unexplainable.

So we are less than one week away from finding out if weve got a girl or a boy growing in my belly. We are so excited and we get more and more anxious everyday. At this point I have no idea what this baby is, Robert and I have gone back and forth, at first we thought it was girl but lately we have been feeling like boy. My parents both say its a girl so we will see who's right. We can't wait to start calling this baby by name and buying cute stuff. If i havent shared the names we picked i will now.

For a girl its.... Julia Noelle. Julia was my great-grandmothers name and Noelle is for the time of year she will be born(christmas), we just wanted to spell it a little differently.

For a boy its ....Kaleb Michael. Both Robert and I love the name Kaleb we just wanted to play around with the spelling and Michael was Robert's fathers middle name and its also my big brothers name so that worked out perfectly.

We are so in love with the names we have picked for our child they mean so much to us on so many different levels. I cant wait to share which name we will get to use first:)

So I guess thats it for now, next time I write will probably be to announce the sex of the baby, praying that he or she cooperates with us. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: