January 19, 2010

Me and My Girl:)


I know its been FOREVER!! I am sorry for the lack of updates, but this mama's life has been non-stop. I actually had a month off in December and it was wonderful completely focusing on my daughter!! But sadly I had to go back to work, I got a new job and a new beginning. I love where I am working now and am busier than ever there, which I love. Too much idle time leaves room for trouble. My little girl is getting bigger and smarter by the minute. She is 13 months old now and continues to amaze me. Her birthday and Christmas came and went so fast but we had a ball watching her open gifts and experience her 1st birthday party:) I will post some pics of it all below. Right now the little love and I are just trying to enjoy life to its fullest and praise God for everyday that we have. I promise I will try my hardest to update more often!



































































No comments: