March 20, 2010

Life with Julia

Hello All....


Sorry for the lack of updates....life with busy with my little Noelle!!


As you some of you know Robert and I have been seperated for almost a year now and things just arent improving, so that been a busy and exhausting task. But please keep praying that the Lord would grab ahold of his heart and convict him to want to bring his family back together. That is my prayer as I wait and as I continue to raise my daughter in the ways of the Lord.


This little girl of mine continues to amaze me and I am so thankful to God for such a healthy and happy child. She loves to sing and dance and her favorite movie right now is Baby Mcdonald by Baby Einstein. She has been a baby einstein fanatic since she was about 6 months. She watches them in such content and calmness, its a nice break for mama and such a great learning tool for her. She tries repeat the words now and sing the songs. We also have flashcards and books that help develop her vocabulary. She is so smart it blows my mind sometimes. She has crayons for both paper and the tub and I try to help her draw her name. Now whenever she sees letters anywhere, she starts to try and spell her name, in the wrong order of course....j.....i.....lol.....i love it!
This has been a tough year for my little family, but I am dedicated to making sure that my daughter has nothing but love and positivity around her. It has been my effort especially recently to surround myself and my child with people that love us, support us and are there for us. It has been difficult for me as a wife and as a woman to feel like my husband and the father of my child does not desire to have our family together and whole again. It is my goal and mission to make sure Julia knows how much she is loved and cared for. That regardless of her fathers feelings and actions there are so many people in her life that love her and desire to make her happy that he is the one missing out, not her. God has really shown me a lot these past few months especially. I need to continue to put my faith and trust in him, that he knows whats best for me and my daughter and that I am to give him thanks in ALL circumstances.


Hope everyone is doing well. I posted some recent pics of the my little bug. Enjoy:)
More posts to come hopefully tomorrow. Julia's First Trip to Disneyland!!!!
















No comments: