June 1, 2010

No Way!




So my little "angel" has a new favorite phrase. Im not quite sure where she learned it but i know it was not from me;)Lol.... As of yesterday her favorite thing to say is "No Way" to just about anything. It started out quite funny, but it soon turned into a defiant little comment. I would ask her to do something and her response was "no way", i had to spank her yesterday and she was crying or should i say screaming...No Way!! Oh my goodness, I guess mommy has a new habit to break! Because as cute as it may sound sometimes, I definitely dont want her telling people, No Way!!

2 comments:

The Kincaid Family said...

Going through a similar thing with Brayden, he says No way, and No quite often and he is not allowed to tell adults that, but does so frequently. It's really hard when so many adults think its cute or funny and encourage it (even family members)....Good luck Mama!

JuNo's Mama said...

Thanks! Yes it is totally hard! She is on a roll with her little defiant side right now. She has her own agenda and if you get in the way of that, oh boy!! lol....