July 26, 2010

Its a crazy life, but its mine!

So life these days for my little girl and I has been really good. We have had our difficult moments with everything going on, but God has truly blessed us and shown His provisions over us again and again. There are times when I feel so alone, but in those times I seek God and He shows me that I am not alone. He is with me and He has given me family and friends that I know are there for me and continue to support me and my daughter through this trial.

Ok so enough about that yucky stuff......

My little Noelle is now 19 months old and growing bigger and smarter everyday. I cant believe how smart she is sometimes. I took her to get some pictures done for when she turned 18 months and also because it was right before 4th of July we did a patriotic theme. I posted a few of those below:)


I am so thankful to God for blessing me with a healthy and happy daughter, she continues to amaze me more and more everyday and there are times I wonder what I did to deserve this little girl and for God to trust me to take care of her and raise her. Julia loves to pray for just about everything....dinner, randomly throughout dinner, bedtime, when she wakes up, and in the car:) So far all we get is some mumbles and a "Thank You Jee-Us, Amen. Which is fine with me, i love to hear and can only imagine the joy God has hearing his precious little creation Thank Him. Her vocabulary is off the chart, her pediatrician is amazed at how much she talks and how clear she is. She is a constant chatterbox and is determined to be involved in every conversation going on..lol.

Some things I love.....

I love our little routines....
I love singing in the car....
I love to hear her call me "mommy"...
I love when she tries to read her books...
I love to read her bible with her...
I love dancing around the living room...
I love quiet days at home...
I love park days...
I love to watch her play in the pool...
I love to watch her walk around in my heels...
I love when she says "cancakes?"
I love when she calls for her Papa and Grandma...
I love our trips to Target...
I love to see her make friends...
I love to watch her learn new things...
I love when I am the only one who can soothe her...
I LOVE BEING JULIA'S MOMMY.....







No comments: