July 27, 2010

We love Summer

Summer has been a busy time for us......
Beach trips
Zoo trips
Family events

It is fun to be busy but I feel like I am at a time in my life now, especially with Julia that I like to make sure we have at least one day to relax and spend quality time together at home. Because I work during the week, Sunday is usually that day for us. We have church in the morning and then we usually just chill the rest of the day, which is nice for me because its a day of rest before i go back to work the next day and its when i can honestly say Julia and I have the most precious and fun times:)
This coming month seems pretty packed so forgive me if i dont blog much after this for awhile. It seems that every weekend is booked through August and I get a little stressed thinking about it but I just need to take it one day at a time. We've had a lot of fun this summer so far and have much more planned, I love the warm weather and being to go outside with Julia to the pool, or beach or just around the neighborhood exploring:) Enjoy the pics so far form this summer.....more to come....


















No comments: