April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

So, i hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had a great Easter.....egg hunts, church, and lots of family and food!!

Saturday morning I let her open up her basket from me because we were taking her to the park for an egg hunt, we went to our local parks festivites and missed the egg hunt by 10 min!! But, they were still nice enough to give her some eggs:) Later in the afternoon we dyed some eggs and I let Julia decorate her eggs, she had a blast and gave me a nice fit when I said we were all done....lol. She is so stinkin stubborn, it kilss me sometimes!

Sunday we woke up and she opened her basket from Grandma and Papa....I've never heard so many...OH WOW's from her...lol....

We went to church to celebrate the real reason for Easter. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross and rising again for our sins!!! It was an amazing service:)





After church we went to my aunties house and had a fun filled day with lots of food and laughs! I love getting together with family and watching my little girl play with her cousins:) All in all it was a great holiday!!! Enjoy the pics!











No comments: